lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

cancion

COURAGE de SUPERCHICK (me encanta es hermosa)I told another lie today And i got through this day No one saw through my games I know the write words to say Like "i don't feel well," "i ate before i came" Then someone tells me how good i look And for a moment, for a moment i am happy But when i'm alone, no one hears me cry I need you to knowI'm not through the nightSomedays i'm still fighting to walk towards the lightI need you to know That we'll be ok Together we can make it through another dayI don't know the first time i felt unbeautifulThe day i chose not to eatWhat i do know is how i've changed my life foreverI know i should know betterThere are days when i'm okAnd for a moment, for a moment i find hopeBut there are days when i'm not okAnd i need your helpSo i'm letting goI need you to knowI'm not through the nightSomedays i'm still fighting to walk towards the lightI need you to knowThat we'll be okTogether we can make it through another dayYou should know you're not on your ownThese secrets are walls that keep us aloneI don't know when but i know nowTogether we'll make it through somehow(together we'll make it through somehow)I need you to knowI'm not through the nightSomedays i'm still fighting to walk towards the lightI need you to knowThat we'll be okTogether we can make it through another day
aqui va la traduccion Hoy conte otra mentiray aguante un dia masNadie vio mis juegosSe lo que tengo que decircomo "no me encuentro bien" o "comi antes de venir"Entonces alguien me dice lo bien que me veoy por un momento, un momento, soy felizpero cuando estoy sola nadie me oye llorar.Necesito que sepasque no estoy en la oscuridadAlgunos dias sigo luchando para ir hacia la luzNecesito que sepasque estaremos bienjuntos podremos contruir un nuevo dia.No recuerdo la primera vez que me senti feael dia que decidi no comer.Lo que se es como mi vida ha cambiado para siempreSe que deberia haber sido mas conscienteHay dias en los que estoy bieny por un momento, por un momento encuetro la esperanzapero hay dias en los que estoy maly necesito tu ayuday por eso lo dejo pasar...Necesito que sepasque no estoy en la oscuridadAlgunos dias sigo luchando para ir hacia la luzNecesito que sepasque estaremos bienjuntos podremos contruir un nuevo dia.Deberias saber que no estas solaEsos secretos son muros que nos apartanNo se cuando, pero ahora seque juntos lo conseguiremos, de alguna manera.Necesito que sepasque no estoy en la oscuridadAlgunos dias sigo luchando para ir hacia la luzNecesito que sepasque estaremos bienjuntos podremos contruir un nuevo dia

2 comentarios: